Looking for a business VoIP system? Do you have questions?
VoIP solution for your business
VoIP (Voice of Internet Protocol or Voice over IP or Internet Telephone) is nothing more than a way to deliver both voice communication and multimedia over Internet. It simply provides you with communication tools such as calling, faxing, voice messaging, chat, text messaging, over the internet, rather than via “old school” public switch telephone network or PSTN.
As the world becomes smaller, and markets shift more towards the global markets and globalization, communication is becoming very important. Staying on top of the calls, being able to access your phone, your voice mail, from anywhere, anytime, any day is putting increasing amounts of pressure on SMB, and large organizations to stay ahead of the curve. After all, your cell phone you can take with you, travel the world, and people can call, txt, or leave a voice mail and you can get it anytime, anywhere. 80% of the business in the world today depend on two key communication factors; E-Mail and Telephone. As long as the e-mail is up and my phone is up, I can conduct business from anywhere.
Is your current telephone system out of capacity? Outdated? Inflexible? Immobile? Too expensive to maintain?
Reduce Your Cost - Get More for you money - Get more Done.
AMA Networks VoIP phone system provides both cost effective, enterprise class VoIP system and productivity improvements with the following features:
- Unlimited local and long-distance service
- Ability to see who is on the phone, who is free, who is away
- Complete Help Desk support for all your end users
- End user self-control via portals and toolbar
- Ability to send and receive calls from your Cell phone as if you were in the office
- Secure and reliable architecture and infrastructure for both voice and data
- Complete transition and migration assistance from your existing phone system
- Fax to Email
Benefits of VoIP Managed Voice-over-IP Solution, include:
- Economical – Reduced operating costs
- User Friendly and Easy to Use
- Reliable and Increases user productivity
- Dependable – hosted and monitored 24×7
- Convenient – answer calls on your laptop or forward to mobile devices
- Ease of expansion and growth
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity benefits
Two Managed VoIP Options
Hosted – Consider Hosted VoIP: Hosted if you are looking for a business VoIP system that offers low initial startup costs, offsite disaster recovery protection, and a simplified user interface when compared to standard business phone systems.
Dedicated –Dedicated is an excellent choice if you require a business VoIP system located in your facilities. Dedicated is managed onsite and offers flexibility and scalability, as well and consolidating your network. You no longer need separate networks for data and voice traffic.