AMA Networks Desktop Management is an all-inclusive service for the management of desktop computers, laptops, and mobile devices in an organization. This approach manages the hardware and software components of your IT infrastructure, and operates in conjunction with services like IT consulting and Server Management to provide comprehensive coverage of all data-related processes.
Desktop Management also extends to related network and database management practices. We enact remote monitoring to stay on top of software deployments, operating system updates, and virus protection, as well as the consistent provision of patches and tools that keep your infrastructure secure as threats evolve. As is the case with any service provided by AMA Networks, data security and data integrity are of the highest priority. This also includes internal threats resulting from employee negligence, and the use of applications that are prohibited by corporate policy, in order to eliminate non-essential usage that lessens productivity.
Our Desktop Management Engineers offer around-the-clock support for desktop PCs, laptops, and Macs, and these services can be completed remotely or on-site. Our experienced IT Support and Service Help Desk engineers provide software, hardware, and network support when it’s needed. We offer flexible monthly plans for SOHO (Small Office Home Office) businesses in various stages of growth. Desktop Management plans can range from remote assistance only support to a full range of management plans that include on-site and after-hours emergency support.
We at AMA Networks want to support your growing business. Feel free to call or email to hear more about our Desktop Management Support Plan!
Desktop Management Benefits:
- Quick response times by expert support technicians
- Increased service satisfaction
- Trouble ticket tracking
- Service Level Agreements
- Flexible service requests can be made by phone
- Emergency after hours support available
Why choose us?
- Lower Costs – Outsourcing all or portion of you IT functions can lower your operational IT expenses by more than 65%
- Eliminate salary and payroll burden from in-house IT Source(s)
- Eliminate the cost of training in-house IT Source(s)
- Put an end to costly IT asset management and ticketing software
- Subscription based services ensure you to get the support that you need at the precisely the time your company needs us!
- Fixed and easy monthly pricing models that are easy to budget