Cloud Computing Services and Virtualization
Virtualization Services are changing the face of the IT industry. Many of our clients have asked the same important question: What is Virtualization? Simply put, virtualization is the reproduction of physical hardware using software simulation. In IT, virtualization is commonly used to emulate operating systems, cloud computing, and migration. The primary benefits of virtualization are a reduction in the physical components necessary to store data, lower overhead costs, access to more strategic storage, and remote accessibility of larger portions of the infrastructure.
Virtualization is the essential engine for AMA Networks’ cloud services and cloud computing. We have partnered with some of the industry virtualization leaders, such as VMWare and Microsoft, to build a solid foundation through various platforms and solutions. Our goal is to assist companies with powering their private cloud infrastructures, and to help companies build, operate, and maintain a robust cloud application or platform for cloud-based services.
AMA Networks tailors virtualization solution to fit organizational environments, while leveraging the latest technologies to assist these companies in competitive markets. Certified Virtualization specialists offer assistance in choosing the most applicable solution for each respective industry. Because the technology involved with virtualization has become less costly and less complex, we are able to offer streamlined strategies for small and medium-sized businesses looking to upgrade their infrastructure.
Virtualization and Virtualization Service benefits:
- Virtualization lowers the number of physical servers – which automatically reduces maintenance costs
- By implementing a virtualization server consolidation strategy, you increase space efficiency in your office or data center
- Move your applications to their own virtualization servers, and greatly reduce their impact on one another
- Develop a standard virtualization server build which you can deploy quickly
- Employ state-of-the-art network design and performance with low costs
- Deploy new systems in hours instead of days
- Scale up or down much quicker and easier
- Fast and secure application or data access from anywhere
AMA Networks Virtualization and Virtualization Service can help your business deploying within your environment, reducing cost, improve efficiency and lower the cost of ownership. Depending on your organization size and needs we tailor these to fit your business model and help you reduce cost and increase productivity.
Why Virtualization and Virtualization Service from AMA?
Well answer is simple, saves money, easy maintenance, better monitoring, fail-over capabilities, backup/restore options, disaster recovery, migrations and testing all made easy. If you are interested in moving to virtual environment call us today and one of our virtualization technology specialists will help you decide which technology to deploy.
Our Core Competencies
We have in depth knowledge in every aspect of I.T. and infrastructure, and we have listed our core competencies below to show you an example of our abilities:
Professional Consulting Services
- Backup & Data Recovery
- Networking & Network Support
- Computer Services & Repair
- Remote Assistance
- Web Development
- Virus & Spam Solutions
- On-Site Support & Training