San Diego Computer Repair
Experienced On-Site Computer Repair
AMA Networks’ rapid on-site and affordable in-home computer repair services include software troubleshooting and hardware repair of all IBM compatible computers, including DELL, HP, Sony, IBM, Compaq, Toshiba, Gateway, as well as generic brands.
We are experts in high-speed connection setup, and can promptly resolve DSL/Cable Modem connectivity and sharing issues. We setup peer-to-peer networks with file and printer sharing at affordable rates, deliver parts and equipment at no extra cost, and most importantly, we offer continued support for all the above. We strive to provide honest service to our consumers, and to complete jobs with consistent quality throughout any operation.
Hardware Installations and Upgrades
Computer upgrades are often necessary to improve the performance of a machine that’s behind the current software requirements, or simply to stay ahead of them. To that end, we assist with upgrading memory (RAM), adding new hard disks, and changing the processors (C Pus). We are experienced in adding peripherals, and can effectively locate important files and back them up to tape drives or CDs.
- Software trouble-shooting – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Software troubleshooting – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows Server, and Mac OSX
- Support, repair, and troubleshooting
- Hardware Upgrades: RAM, Mother Board, Processor
- Hardware Replacement: CD/RW drive, DVD/RW drive, Blu Ray Drives, Floppy Drive, Power supply
- Complete hard drive transfers
- Data recovery and backup
- Configuration of TCP/IP and Internet connectivity
- DSL and cable modem support
- Email program troubleshooting (Outlook Express, Outlook)
- Virus removal and protection (workstations): Norton, Panda, Trend Micro, McAfee, Kaspersky
- Anti-spam solutions
Call or email us for a free estimate today!
Services cover the flowing areas:
- Stop unwanted programs from starting
- Update virus software and complete virus scans
- Uninstall unwanted programs
- Clean hard drives of junk files
- Remove unnecessary network settings
- Optimize display settings for monitor
- Diagnose and correct disk/directory errors
- Defragment the hard drive for better performance
- Dust Cleaning: A virus will ruin your data or freeze your PC, but dust can destroy your hardware through heat build-up, or in extreme cases, it can lead to fires. We recommend dusting the inside of your computer once every six months, and fully cleaning it at least once per year.
- We can tune-up a computer within one hour
- Setup A New Computer System: Just leave it in the box and call us. We will completely setup your new computer, including your printer, scanner, camera, palm pilot etc. We can also train you and/or your company how to use the new equipment.
- Computer Setup: Leave it in the box and call us. We will completely setup your new computer(s), including printers, scanners, cameras, and attached devices, and then train you or your company on how to use these peripherals.
Our Core Competencies
We have in depth knowledge in every aspect of I.T. and infrastructure, and we have listed our core competencies below to show you an example of our abilities:
Professional Consulting Services
- Backup & Data Recovery
- Networking & Network Support
- Computer Services & Repair
- Remote Assistance
- Web Development
- Virus & Spam Solutions
- On-Site Support & Training