San Diego Data Recovery Services For Businesses
As a business owner or organization one of the worst disasters that can happen is data loss through hard drive malfunction, virus or malware, or physical damage.
With AMA Networks’ team of professional data recovery engineers and partnership with Datto and Replibit, the complex process of salvaging data from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible primary storage media can often be successfully completed.
Often, the data being salvaged is from storage media formats such as hard disk drives, flash drives, RAID servers, storage tapes, CDs, DVDs, and other electronics. The damage can be due to physical damage to the device or logical damage to the file system that prevents it from being mounted by the host operating system.
There are many effective data recovery processes for retrieving and securing deleted information from a storage media. Approximately 90% of hard disk data recovery operations are successful; however, there is always still a risk of non-recovery.
As San Diego’s premier provider of data backup and Recovery for businesses and organizations, we support the idea that the best way to avoid data loss is by frequently creating backups–thereby avoiding the need for recovery altogether.
AMA Networks Joins Forces With Datto and Replibit
AMA Networks has teamed up with Datto and Replibit to offer a full-service data recovery solution for business and enterprise level issues.
- 24/7 Support – No matter when your issue occurs you will get the help you need.
- 15 Minute Response Time – Time is money, and with a 15 minute response time you can get assistance quickly.
- Additional Protection Against Ransomware and Viruses – In case a backup is infected we can clean it up.
- Daily Backup Verification – Once a day we virtually start your system and ensure that the backup taken that day will be usable in case of an emergency.
- Twice A Year “Failure” Simulation – Twice yearly we do a virtual failure simulation to test how quickly your business will be back online in case of a catastrophic systems failure.
- 5 Year Hardware Warranty – Datto offers a full 5 year warranty on all hardware.
What Our Clients Say:
Hard Drive Data Recovery
What causes hard drive failure?
The list of incidents that cause hard drive failure and data loss is extensive, but some of the main causes our engineers recover from every day include power surges, accidental overwriting, physical damage, natural disasters, and viruses.
Laptop, Desktop, and Hard Drive data recovery capabilities:
We have many service options for desktops, laptops, servers, and physical hard drive recovery :
- Any make, model or brand
- Any generation of hard drive, from oldest to the most recent.
- RAID data recovery
- All causes of data loss, from the simplest to the most complex, from minor annoyances to catastrophic data loss. This includes viruses, natural disasters, accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, and human error.
Your computers or workstations are likely to experience data loss if you experience:
- Strange noises or grinding sounds (usually the result of wear and tear on hardware)
- Blue screen of death (BSOD, occurs when operating systems crash due to hardware/software failure)
- Continual unresponsiveness (usually occurs when the hard drive is unable to retrieve data)
AMA Networks has the capabilities to recover data from all popular file systems in situations ranging from accidental file deletion, intentionally or unintentionally formatted hard drives, deleted partitions, or total erasure by a virus. We can recover important items that many presume to be completely wiped, and unlike those who would take advantage of these circumstances we always charge fair and consistent rates for our services.
Safe & Secure Data Recovery
We guarantee that recovered data will always be kept secure and confidential. We view the privacy of recovered data as part of our priority services, and our professional recovery technicians treat client data with the same consideration we would our own.
100% of data loss problems can be solved with proper data backup. Data backup entails saving copies of your important files to a separate hard drive than the original, or having software that will transfer it to an off-site data company. There are software programs to back up data to an external hard drive and others that backup data on an Internet server. A technician can install a program on your computer to back up your data in the background, without any interference or attention from you.
Software Data Recovery
Most data Recovery is performed with special data recovery software tools that scan your hard drive for recoverable data. This is the best way to recover a lost document or a hard drive corrupted by a virus.
Software data recovery is relatively inexpensive, and it is usually effective. Most of our data recovery clients are those affected by viruses and malware, and many require computer repair due to destruction caused by malware.
A hard drive is made up of a number of magnetic disks rapidly spinning to access the data stored in its memory. If one of the moving parts in the drive fails, the data becomes inaccessible by conventional means. The next available option is physical data recovery, where the hard drive is taken to a “clean room”–a dust-free room designed for computer repair. There, the hard drive will be opened, inspected, and carefully cleaned. Data is recovered after the drive is reinitialized.
The pricing for this operation is not fixed, as it depends on the specific part in the hardware that failed, but we offer fee-based estimates for data recovery, so there are no hidden costs. Physical hard disk data recovery is only a secondary step to software disk data recovery, and it is recommended that you always start with a software tool as the first step in the data recovery process.
Your San Diego Data Recovery Company
If you are a San Diego business or organization and need help to recover your data after a physical breakage or software malfunction, contact AMA Networks today for your free consultation!